Experienced accountant for Konges Sløjd, a company in fantastic growth
Do you want to be part of an entrepreneurial success story? Konges Sløjd started seven years ago in a
basement in Copenhagen. We now have more than 1,500 customers worldwide and are growing
We are currently 70 employees but expect to exceed 100 by the end of 2022.
We are looking for an experienced accountant to work in our finance function together with a team of two
accountants (AR and AP) and a controller. Currently, the routine accounting functions are outsourced.
However, these are planned to be conducted in-house later this year.
The accountant will be referring to the CFO.
Assigned tasks and actions
- Daily accounting
- Preparing monthly accruals
- Communication with the external accounting partner
- Collaborating and assisting in the accounting team
- Preparation of certain finance controls and reports
- Ad hoc tasks
Required competencies include the following
- Experience from an accounting department or as an accounting consultant
- A structured mind-set
- Ability to work focused and result oriented.
- Skilled Excel user
- It is an advantage if the candidate is Danish speaking, but not a requirement. English is requirement as many employees are international
- It is an advantage if the candidate is familiar with e-conomic and/or Business Central
Responsibilities and possibilities
- The accountant ensures that his/her tasks and responsibilities are performed in due time and in high quality
- The accountant is responsible for daily communication with the external accounting provider, making sure that all problems are taken care of
- For the right candidate there is an option to take the role as team leader for the accounting team
About Konges Sløjd
- Konges Sløjd is a fast-growing company with big ambitions which is evident from both our financial numbers and culture. We are founder-based with a professional board
- We invest in finance and aim to set the bar high by bringing in the right people and systems
- Our rapid growth brings an ever-changing working environment alongside with new opportunities
- Our team is young and international. The atmosphere is relaxed, however ambitious
Starting date is as soon as possible.
The position is fulltime, 37 hours a week. Salary according to qualifications. Our office is located in the
heart of Copenhagen.
Please send a short motivation letter along with your CV. We are doing interviews on an ongoing basis. If
you have questions, you are welcome to call our CFO Kåre Breindal +45 3093 5693.